at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Austin Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Scientist I Production (Chemistry)||Austin, TX||12/16/2014|
|Scientist II Production (Chemistry)||Austin, TX||12/16/2014|
|Scientist II QA\QC||Austin, TX||12/12/2014|
|Senior Sales Representative Informatics Houston||Austin, TX||12/06/2014|
|Manufacturing Operations Leader||Austin, NY||12/05/2014|
|Business Development Specialist||Austin, TX||12/02/2014|
|Marketing Manager GC MS\MS||Austin, TX||11/26/2014|
|Material Handler Hours 1 30 10 00 p.m||Austin, TX||11/26/2014|
|Business Development Manager||Austin, TX||11/20/2014|
|Product Marketing Specialist||Austin, TX||11/06/2014|
|Product Marketing Manager||Austin, TX||10/30/2014|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Austin, TX||09/18/2014|
|Manufacturing Leader||Austin, TX||08/14/2014|
|Senior Engineer Electrical||Austin, TX||07/07/2014|
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Austin. Austin jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Austin job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Austin at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Scientist II Production (Chemistry) - Austin, TX
- Description: • Experience in the manufacturing of various organic compounds, including modified as well as unmodified nucleoside triphosphates. • Experience in the manufacturing of lipid chemistry reagents and lipid formulation. • Perform in-process as well as final quality control testing and accurately document all results. • Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor. • Accurate and reliable inventory managemen...
Reference Code: 18840BR
- Scientist I Production (Chemistry) - Austin, TX
- Description: • Experience in lipid chemistry and lipid formulation. • Experience in the manufacturing of various precursors for dNTP and lipid reagents. • Perform in-process and/or final quality control testing and accurately document all results. • Periodically review and discuss your priorities with supervisor. • Accurate and reliable inventory management participation. • Use specialized instrumentation during the manufacturing and ...
Reference Code: 18839BR
- Scientist II QA\QC - Austin, TX
- Description: This is your opportunity to join our dynamic team in Quality Assurance, providing guidance, expertise and services to ensure process and product quality of reagent products. You will support the enhancement and implementation of related quality systems (ISO 9001 and ISO 13485); internal auditing; material, process and production controls; and all other aspects of quality assurance to ensure compliance to standards, region...
Reference Code: 18665BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act