at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Austin Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Marketing Manager GC MS\MS||Austin, TX||11/26/2014|
|Material Handler Hours 1 30 10 00 p.m||Austin, TX||11/26/2014|
|Business Development Manager||Austin, TX||11/20/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||Austin, TX||11/11/2014|
|Product Marketing Specialist||Austin, TX||11/06/2014|
|Product Marketing Manager||Austin, TX||10/30/2014|
|Senior Electrical Engineer||Austin, TX||09/18/2014|
|Scientist III Bioinformatics||Austin, TX||08/25/2014|
|Sr. Manager Manufacturing||Austin, TX||08/14/2014|
|Senior Engineer Electrical||Austin, TX||07/07/2014|
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Austin. Austin jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Austin job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Austin at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Senior Engineer Electrical - Austin, TX
- Description: Expertise Engineering Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - Texas - Austin Job Level Experienced Posting date: July 7, 2014 Position Summary Our multi-disciplinary team is looking for a key member in the research and development of the next generation of analytical instrumentation. Our work exists at the intersection of physics, high precision mechanical designs, electronics, firmware, and softwa...
Reference Code: JML20140107-79941
- Sr. Manager Manufacturing - Austin, TX
- Description: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Lif...
Reference Code: 17709BR
- Scientist III Bioinformatics - Austin, TX
- Description: Thermo Fisher Scientific is a leader in promoting global health. As part of that mission, we are seeking a bioinformatics scientist to contribute to microbial detection projects as a member of the Animal Health team. As a member of this team, the scientist will utilize and assist in the development of analysis pipelines for identifying signature regions from microbial genomes and designing assays for sensitive and specifi...
Reference Code: 17627BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act