at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in California Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Senior Technical Writer||San Jose, CA||11/24/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Carlsbad, CA||11/24/2014|
|Sales Account Manager (Bay Area)||San Francisco, CA||11/23/2014|
|Staff Scientist Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||11/22/2014|
|Finance Leader||South San Francisco, CA||11/21/2014|
|Manufacturing Technician||Pleasanton, CA||11/21/2014|
|Material Handler||Pleasanton, CA||11/21/2014|
|Inside Sales Manager Chromatography Consumables||All, CA||11/21/2014|
|Engineering Project Manager||San Jose, CA||11/21/2014|
|Consultant Development||Carlsbad, CA||11/21/2014|
|Manufacturing Technician||Carlsbad, CA||11/21/2014|
|Electrical Engineer||San Diego, CA||11/20/2014|
|Associate Material Handler||Carlsbad, CA||11/20/2014|
|Associate Chemist Quality Control||Fremont, CA||11/20/2014|
|Electrical Engineer Senior||San Diego, CA||11/19/2014|
|Product Manager||Sunnyvale, CA||11/18/2014|
|Site Supervisor Thousand Oaks CA||Thousand Oaks, CA||11/18/2014|
|Clinical Sales Consultant Newport Beach CA||Orange, CA||11/17/2014|
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in California. California jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new California job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in California at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Associate Market Development Manager - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: The Associate Digital Market Development Manager, Digital Marketing position is a marketing position within the Life Sciences Business of Life Technologies, accountable for the global development and execution of social media programs. This position is responsible for the management of social media activities supporting brand and product promotion in order to increase engagement, share knowledge, and connect the brand and...
Reference Code: 18583BR
- Supervisor Distribution - Fremont, CA
- Description: Expertise Business Sourcing and Logistics Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - Fremont Job Level Manager Posting date: November 13, 2014 Position Summary: The purpose of the Distribution Supervisor position is to lead, direct and manage distribution operations and personnel and supervise the processes associated with the pick, pack, ship, confirm, track and receiving of product to e...
Reference Code: PS20141111-40634
- Staff Scientist Molecular Biology - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: Scientist needed to join dynamic team that will engage with business development and customers to evaluate custom service requests. Responsibilities include: Design and conduct scientific or engineering experiments using laboratory equipment and calculations to support custom service projects. Plan the use of equipment, materials and own time. Assist in lab procurement, calibration or maintenance of equipment. Make detail...
Reference Code: 18617BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act