at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Scientist Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manufacturing Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/24/2014|
|Scientist Molecular Biology||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Staff Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Scientist LCMS||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Sr. Staff Scientist Bioinformatics Sequencing Application Developmen||South San Francisco, CA||10/20/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||Carlsbad, CA||10/17/2014|
|Applications Scientist (Clinical)||Fremont, CA||10/17/2014|
|Senior Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/16/2014|
|Associate Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Staff Scientist Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||10/09/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||10/06/2014|
|Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||09/30/2014|
|Research Associate III – Cell Biology||Canoga Park, CA||09/29/2014|
|Scientist II Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||09/19/2014|
|Staff Scientist Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||09/19/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||09/17/2014|
|Scientist I Production (Sheet Coating Lab)||Pleasanton, CA||09/15/2014|
|Scientist II Production (Chemistry)||Pleasanton, CA||09/12/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||09/12/2014|
By being hired into one of our Scientist jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be a key member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team. Professionals in Scientist careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Scientist job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Scientist at Thermo Fisher Scientific may be waiting for you!
Current Job Openings
- Scientist II Molecular Biology - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and highly motivated scientist to join our Genetic Applications R&D team within the Genetic, Medical & Applied Sciences Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The position is at Scientist II level and is located in South San Francisco. Responsibilities include: In this role the scientist will be responsible for planning, executing experiments and summarizing the findings in ...
Reference Code: 18062BR
- Scientist III Molecular Biology - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: Scientist III, Molecular Biology/Genetics We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and highly motivated molecular biologist or geneticist to join our Genetic Applications R&D team within the Genetic, Medical & Applied Sciences Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific. The position is at Scientist III level and is located in South San Francisco. Responsibilities include: Designing, executing experiments and presenting ...
Reference Code: 18061BR
- Scientist II Production (Chemistry) - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Lif...
Reference Code: 17599BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act