at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Scientist Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||11/26/2014|
|Senior Scientist Manufacturing||San Jose, CA||11/26/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Carlsbad, CA||11/24/2014|
|Staff Scientist Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||11/22/2014|
|Scientist III Molecular Biology Next Gen Sequencing Applications||Carlsbad, CA||11/17/2014|
|Staff Scientist Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||11/13/2014|
|Research Associate IV||Canoga Park, CA||11/11/2014|
|LCMS Senior Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||11/06/2014|
|Research Associate IV||Canoga Park, CA||11/05/2014|
|Scientist III Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||11/04/2014|
|Product Applications Specialist\Scientist||South San Francisco, CA||11/03/2014|
|Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||10/30/2014|
|Manufacturing Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/24/2014|
|Scientist Molecular Biology||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Staff Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Scientist LCMS||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||Carlsbad, CA||10/17/2014|
|Associate Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||10/06/2014|
By being hired into one of our Scientist jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be a key member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team. Professionals in Scientist careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Scientist job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Scientist at Thermo Fisher Scientific may be waiting for you!
Current Job Openings
- Scientist I Chemistry - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: We are looking for a Manufacturing Scientist I to assist in the manufacture our Proprietary Ion Sphere™ Particles used on the Ion Torrent PGM and Proton platforms. This position is currently located in South San Francisco, CA. In this role The Manufacturing Scientist will be responsible for building product to meet our production forecast. The Scientist will follow, manufacture and contribute to the daily production sched...
Reference Code: 16584BR
- Senior Scientist Research & Development Mass Spectrometry - San Jose, CA
- Description: Expertise Scientific Research & Development Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - San Jose Job Level Experienced Posting date: June 6, 2014 Position Summary: Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring a dynamic and self-motivated individual to support state-of-the-art LCMS instrumentation. Come make a difference in the science and clinical community through your fundamental and applied r...
Reference Code: JML20140306-89585
- Scientist II Production (Cell Culture) - Carlsbad, CA
- Description: Position Summary: Work in a team based environment to perform all tasks related to the production and qualification of cellular based products for use in research and commercial products for use in the life sciences industry....
Reference Code: 17295BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act