at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Scientist Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Scientist I Production||Carlsbad, CA||11/24/2014|
|Staff Scientist Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||11/22/2014|
|Scientist III Molecular Biology Next Gen Sequencing Applications||Carlsbad, CA||11/17/2014|
|Staff Scientist Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||11/13/2014|
|Research Associate IV||Canoga Park, CA||11/11/2014|
|LCMS Senior Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||11/06/2014|
|Research Associate IV||Canoga Park, CA||11/05/2014|
|Scientist III Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||11/04/2014|
|Product Applications Specialist\Scientist||South San Francisco, CA||11/03/2014|
|Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||10/30/2014|
|Manufacturing Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/24/2014|
|Scientist Molecular Biology||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Staff Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Scientist LCMS||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||Carlsbad, CA||10/17/2014|
|Associate Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||10/06/2014|
|Research Associate III – Cell Biology||Canoga Park, CA||09/29/2014|
|Scientist II Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||09/19/2014|
By being hired into one of our Scientist jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be a key member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team. Professionals in Scientist careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Scientist job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Scientist at Thermo Fisher Scientific may be waiting for you!
Current Job Openings
- LCMS Senior Applications Scientist - San Jose, CA
- Description: Expertise Scientific Research & Development Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - San Jose Job Level Experienced Posting date: November 5, 2014 Position Summary: The LCMS Senior Applications Scientist will be a high performance dynamic individual who will be part of the Life Sciences Mass Spectrometry Research and Development (R&D) group. The incumbent will support investigat...
Reference Code: JML20142010-31985
- Scientist III Molecular Biology - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: The candidate will design and execute research activities relating real-time PCR reagent and platform development, optimization of reagents, consumables and protocols for a wide variety of qPCR applications and work with other team members to launch new products. Minimum Qualifications (must have) M.S. degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, bioengineering or other related fields with 3-5 years of working experience in...
Reference Code: 18538BR
- Product Applications Specialist\Scientist - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our high-performance genetic analysis applications team based in South San Francisco, CA. This person will work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment with a focus on gene expression, genotyping, and qPCR application development and customer support. Responsibilities: Generate data and create technical marketing collateral and sales tools, including application no...
Reference Code: 18512BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act