at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Scientist Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||10/30/2014|
|Manufacturing Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/24/2014|
|Scientist Molecular Biology||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Staff Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/23/2014|
|Scientist LCMS||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Sr. Staff Scientist Bioinformatics Sequencing Application Developmen||South San Francisco, CA||10/20/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||Carlsbad, CA||10/17/2014|
|Applications Scientist (Clinical)||Fremont, CA||10/17/2014|
|Senior Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/16/2014|
|Associate Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Staff Scientist Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||10/09/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||10/06/2014|
|Research Associate III – Cell Biology||Canoga Park, CA||09/29/2014|
|Scientist II Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||09/19/2014|
|Staff Scientist Clinical Lab||Sacramento, CA||09/19/2014|
|Scientist I Production||Pleasanton, CA||09/17/2014|
|Scientist I Production (Sheet Coating Lab)||Pleasanton, CA||09/15/2014|
|Scientist II Production (Chemistry)||Pleasanton, CA||09/12/2014|
|Scientist II Molecular Biology||South San Francisco, CA||09/12/2014|
By being hired into one of our Scientist jobs at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be a key member of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team. Professionals in Scientist careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Scientist job below to learn more about the exact qualifications.
A job in Scientist at Thermo Fisher Scientific may be waiting for you!
Current Job Openings
- Scientist II Molecular Biology - Carlsbad, CA
- Description: We are seeking talented and highly motivated candidates to join Enterprise Genomics Solutions Group. If you have experience in DNA sequencing and developing assays, this could be a very exciting position for you. The candidate will be involved in developing assays, workflow procedures for genome-based studies in a customer environment. The candidate must be able to independently design and execute experiments. Experience ...
Reference Code: 18531BR
- Sr. Staff Scientist Bioinformatics Sequencing Application Developmen - South San Francisco, CA
- Description: Job Title: Sr. Staff Scientist, Bioinformatics Group: R&D Req-ID: 18211BR Position Location: South San Francisco, CA Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve compl...
Reference Code: 18211BR
- Applications Scientist (Clinical) - Fremont, CA
- Description: Expertise Scientific Research & Development Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - Fremont Job Level Experienced Posting date: October 16, 2014 Position Summary: Responsible for leading projects and participating as a team member to apply and support immunoassays to various chemistry analyzers in a laboratory environment. Participation involves review and interpretation of laborat...
Reference Code: BRP20140710-69947
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act