at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Guilford. Guilford jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Guilford job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Guilford at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Scientist III Chemistry - Guilford, CT
- Description: Ion Torrent is seeking an experienced Scientist to join the Chemistry R&D Team in a cross-functional, multidisciplinary role that will contribute to the research and development of its semiconductor sequencing platforms and products. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, agile, and able to contribute to a wide range of projects, with a particular emphasis on the surface properties of the semiconductor chips...
Reference Code: 18569BR
- Scientist II Molecular Biology - Guilford, CT
- Description: Biochemists and Molecular Biologists are needed to develop next generation sequencing methodologies. The individual will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for advancing the workflow procedures for genome-based instrument systems. Must be able to independently design and execute experiments, and rapidly disseminate key findings. Minimum Qualifications (must have) B.S. or M.S. in molecular biology, chemi...
Reference Code: 17754BR
- Engineer III Electrical - Guilford, CT
- Description: B.S. or M.S. in Electrical or Bio Engineering or related field with 8+ years experience in system engineering or medical device development. Software/FPGA test support experience In addition to impeccable technical skills; successful candidates possess strong organizational, communication and team skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must practice good process design being capable of understanding system requir...
Reference Code: 17670BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: email@example.com OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act