at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Guilford. Guilford jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Guilford job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Guilford at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Staff Engineer Mechanical - Guilford, CT
- Description: Staff Engineer, Mechanical/Consumables We are seeking a strong candidate to work within a multidisciplinary team of engineers and molecular biologists. The job responsibilities will include assisting in the design, qualification, and coordination of new and existing consumable parts throughout the entire product life-cycle. Consumable development is for the Ion Torrent sequencing platform product line. Specific duties wil...
Reference Code: 16854BR
- Staff Engineer Electrical - Guilford, CT
- Description: Staff Engineer, Electrical Electrical Engineer will design, development and support of electrical sub-systems on Ion Torrent Sequencing Platforms. System design experience that includes high-speed digital, microprocessor sub-system, analog and mixed-signal circuit, and FPGA design. Use of schematic capture, board layout, and FPGA tools/techniques including ViewLogic, Allegro, synthesis and simulation tools, and VHDL/Veril...
Reference Code: 17670BR
- Engineer III Mechanical - Guilford, CT
- Description: Mechanical Engineer III Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking a mechanical designer that will participate in the design and development of new life sciences instrumentation. The successful candidate will contribute to all phases of product development from concept to shipped product. In this role, the candidate will work independently and collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to convert new product requirements into...
Reference Code: 17669BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act