at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Tokyo. Tokyo jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Tokyo job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Tokyo at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Consumables Assoc Sales Rep - Tokyo, Japan
- Description: 特定分野の最新機器、試薬の日本市場への導入 最新製品に関するデモンストレーション キーカスタマーとの関係構築業務 代理店販売プロモーション企画立案 代理店コニュニケーション Minimum Qualifications (must have) 学部卒以上...
Reference Code: 17919BR
- Lead Customer Service Representative Address Book - Tokyo, Japan
- Description: Data Integrity and Administrative work for Account Maintenance. Understand the business process, rules as well as account structure in the system. Work proactively to solve day-to-day requests and issues. Require high level communication skill, in-depth understanding of the business and related system function Minimum Qualifications (must have) Experienced in order taking, data maintenance, sales reporting task etc. PC sk...
Reference Code: 17549BR
- Regulatory Analyst - Tokyo, Japan
- Description: Job Description Analyst – Regulatory Affairs 薬事業務スタッフ 薬事申請業務 関連部署と協議しながら申請の内容をまとめる 資料を作成 医薬品医療機器総合機構（ PMDA ）に承認申請 PMDA （当局）からの照会に回答及び折衝...
Reference Code: 18351BR
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act