at Thermo Fisher Scientific
List of open positions in Silicon Valley Jobs
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manufacturing Supervisor Molecular Controls||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Scientist LCMS||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Sr. Staff Accountant||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Sr. Project Manager New Product Development||Fremont, CA||10/21/2014|
|Applications Scientist (Clinical)||Fremont, CA||10/17/2014|
|Senior Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/16/2014|
|Business Development Manager – Biotech (Northern CA)||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Associate Scientist||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Customer Service Representative 2||Fremont, CA||10/15/2014|
|Strategic Marketing Manager Point of Care||Fremont, CA||10/14/2014|
|Product Marketing Specialist Biopharma Market||San Jose, CA||10/14/2014|
|Customer Service Representative I||Fremont, CA||10/13/2014|
|Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist||San Jose, CA||10/09/2014|
|Senior Technical Writer||San Jose, CA||10/09/2014|
|Senior Compliance Manager||San Jose, CA||10/06/2014|
|Instrument Control IC Firmware Engineer||San Jose, CA||10/03/2014|
|Business Development Specialist Clinical Research||San Jose, CA||10/01/2014|
|Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator||Sunnyvale, CA||10/01/2014|
|PPI Lean Business System Manager||San Jose, CA||09/30/2014|
|Applications Scientist||San Jose, CA||09/30/2014|
Silicon Valley Jobs
Thermo Fisher Scientific currently has the following openings in Silicon Valley. Silicon Valley jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Silicon Valley job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Silicon Valley at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Current Job Openings
- Senior Business Analyst FICO - San Jose, CA
- Description: Expertise Finance Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - Florida - West Palm Beach, United States - Massachusetts - Tewksbury, United States - California - San Jose, United States - Wisconsin - Madison, United States - California - Sunnyvale Job Level Experienced Posting date: September 18, 2014 Sr. Business Analyst Location: External candidates should be local to a division office (San Jose/Sunny...
Reference Code: JML20141009-58521
- Associate Chemist Quality Control - Fremont, CA
- Description: Expertise Scientific Research & Development Education Bachelors Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - Fremont Job Level Experienced Posting date: September 19, 2014 Position Summary: Use standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices to conduct testing of products. May be asked to participate in projects for troubleshooting, process improvement, and new product transfer. Major Respon...
Reference Code: JH20141009-27576
- Senior Applications Chemist - Sunnyvale, CA
- Description: Expertise Marketing Education Masters Job Type Full-time Location United States - California - Sunnyvale Job Level Experienced Posting date: September 16, 2014 The Ion Chromatography and Sample Preparation Business Unit (ICSP) develops, manufactures, sells, and services chromatography and extraction systems for separating, isolating, and identifying the components of chemical mixtures. ICSP business unit is located in Sun...
Reference Code: TM20141508-76206
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information, veteran status, age or disability status.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR PHONE: 760-603-2815 or 800-955-6288 x 62815 (Only phone calls pertaining to disability assistance will be returned). One of our staff members will work with you to provide alternate means to submit your application.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO); and Employee Polygraph Protection Act